This web site is designed to provide you with information about facial surgery operations including aesthetic (cosmetic) facial surgery, and dental implants.
The information presented here is a brief overview of this demanding surgical area, and I hope will provide you with enough information to assess whether surgery is right for you. In assessing your own suitability for any surgery you may want to ask the following questions:
• Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
• How long will the operation take?
• What is the recovery time?
• What are the risks involved?
• Is post-operative medication necessary?
• What will be the charge for the procedure?
Please navigate around the site using the buttons on the left.
Should you have any questions please click the contact button to request further information.
From the ancient Greeks and moving on through artists such as daVinci it was recognised that beauty was not a randomly occurring feature but adhered to certain quantifiable criteria.
A full understanding of this concept is important in facial aesthetic surgery.